ADDC Membership Key Benefits Include:
- Being connected to a network of academic drug discovery scientists.
- Ability to exchange of know-how and expertise related to drug discovery (screening, medicinal chemistry, technology transfer, patenting, pharma partnerships, out sourcing, etc).
- Gain access to a central repository of drug discovery center information cataloging the US drug discovery programs, teaching materials, recently announced academia-pharma collaborations, job postings, academic projects available for licensing, etc.
- Gain access to Education and training for students as well as for universities interested in establishing new drug discovery centers.
- Will ultimately provide advocacy to NIH and other funding agencies.